[Icehouse] Icehouse game design ideas

  • FromJeremy Holcomb <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 17 Apr 2011 13:36:42 -0700
Hi all fellow icehouse lovers.

I've been stabbing myself with shiny pyramids for some time, and thought I would try my hand at some game designs of my own. Attached are two different games, I'd love to hear your feedback about them. They are attached as word 07 files, if you would like them in a different format please let me know.

If this needs to live somewhere else, I trust the mods can move it as needed.

I look forward to any comments!

Jeremy Holcomb