Re: [Icehouse] [Zendo] Rule clarification [rule against external references]

  • FromNathan Grange <nathan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 2 Aug 2011 11:14:43 +1200
Worst rule ever with noobies (I let someone else have a go as master):

Number of pieces = Prime number.

I was the last to give up - after about an hour... :-D

In his defense tho - it was a very bright group and they were guessing very quickly.

On 2 August 2011 02:47, Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@xxxxxxx> wrote:
General tip for new Masters: if you think your rule is too easy, it's perfect.

On Aug 1, 2011, at 10:43 AM, David Artman wrote:

> All this is merely alternative shorthand ways to explain koans are self-contained. No real discussion necessary.
>
> Newer players (masters) tend to want to try to be tricky, when 'has a small blue' is often tricky enough, with sufficient obfuscation.

               Karl von Laudermann
               karlvonl@xxxxxxx
               http://www.doodpants.org/karlvonl/