Re: [Icehouse] [Zendo] Rule clarification [rule against external references]

  • FromTimothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 1 Aug 2011 18:24:32 -0500
As someone around here has said before - the two most common mistakes
of a new master are:

1) making a rule too complex by accident
2) making a rule too complex on purpose

Timothy