Re: [Icehouse] [Zendo] Rule clarification [rule against external references]

  • FromKimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 1 Aug 2011 17:05:26 -0700
I remember the first time I was teaching my boys to play this game. My son (14) did the Prime Number Rule (and later that week it was: "pips must be divisible by 3")- he still thinks the master is trying to 'beat the student'.

Kimberly-