Re: [Icehouse] Ten Reasons you want IceDice!

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 08 Dec 2011 09:10:01 -0500
Vibrant.  Yes, that's the word.

The big question I have is will the next print run have the exact
same colors as this first run - something my US manufacturer was
never able to do...  time will tell - after we hit that 7000 goal!

Thank you Scott (and many many others) for promoting IceDice!

-Kristin