Re: [Icehouse] Ten Reasons you want IceDice!

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Dec 2011 17:45:34 -0500
I was surprised at fFirst too.  But I think it makes good sense this
way.  You are less likely to have the box lid come off, and little
pieces go everywhere.  The two-piece boxes are perfect fFor card
games, but the one-piece box is better fFor pyramids.  And these boxes
are easier to collapse down to fFlat, and still be able to reuse the
box later.  It's a good choice, really.