Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Looney Labs 2006 Holiday Gift

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 11:15:04 -0500
the 5th coaster for Martian coasters...
  otherwise known as our 2006 Holiday Gift...

just went up for sale at our web site!
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.12.14.06.html>
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=299>

If your physical mailing address is in our database, we
already sent you a copy...  but if you would like another
to give to a friend - you can order one for only $1

Martian Coasters and Treehouse make great holiday gifts!

If you are ordering from our online store, please try
to get your order in this weekend...  Monday or Tuesday
is the last day to ship without paying extra for fast
shipping in order to get your order by Dec 24th.

All about holiday shipping:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/Shipping.html>

Remember - we've got awesome online specials this holiday:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/LooneyLabs.html>

And our games are for sale in stores all over:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Location/>

Thanks for making our games part of your holiday traditions!

-Kristin Looney
and everyone here at Looney Labs