Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Holiday Specials at Looney Labs!

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 07 Dec 2006 15:59:47 -0500
Hello Looney Labs fans!

We have some cool limited-time deals at the website for the holidays. Be sure to select the one that gives you the offer, since it is still possible to order the decks without getting the free add-ons.

First of all, we've carried over last year's Holiday Special: get a Free Flowers & Fluxx with orders that total $60 or more (before shipping). This is a great $24 value! You do have to add it yourself, though, if you want it. There's a convenient link right from the top of the shopping cart.

This year's specials -- limited time only.

Buy Nanofictionary and get a pack of NanoBlanks FREE (a $3 value - and it comes with a Wild Card for Aquarius, too...)
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=45

Buy Chrononauts, get the Lost Identities booster pack FREE! (a $3 value!) If you already have Chrono, and want to get Early American Chrononauts, you can get a FREE Lost Identities with that too -- just order EAC, and mention in the special instructions that you'd like a free Lost IDs. Remember that Lost IDs is not actually compatible with EAC, however. You will need regular Chrononauts to use it.
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=35

Thanks for playing our games, and giving them as gifts during the holidays!

-Alison