Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] New specials for Springtime!

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 02 Mar 2007 19:10:19 -0500
Hello Looney Labs fans,

Okay folks. We're tweaking our specials for Springtime! At the $25 level, instead of a free Peace Puzzle, you now get free Fluxx promo card. An all new Keeper called The Computer! Read about it on Andy's Wunderland Weekly News:

http://wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2007/WN.02.22.07.html

So the specials are now:

	Free Computer promo with orders over $25

	Free Flowers & Fluxx with orders over $100
	(you also get the Computer promo, since your order is
	obviously also over $25 - actually, you get TWO)

Remember:

-> These are consumer specials only.

-> To take advantage of these specials, your order has to total
  these amounts _before_ shipping is applied.

-> You have to place the free item in your cart yourself.
  There is a handy link from the top of the shopping cart to the
  specials page.