Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Zombie Fluxx and other stuff by Andy

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 05 Oct 2007 18:35:17 -0400
Hello Looney Labs true believers!

Zombie Fluxx is HERE and shipping. If you haven't gotten it yet because you didn't want to have to wait, go ahead and order now. Your order will go out right on schedule.

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=306

On another note, we are going to start selling a few items published by other companies, for the simple reason that they are Andy Looney designs, the first of which is Andy's game for the Stonehenge gaming system.

Andy's game is actually in the expansion, Nocturne, and is called "Stonehenge Hippy Festival." You need the original Stonehenge box set to play the expansion games. Nocturne will be shipping in early November, so if you order it now, it will be a preorder, and the whole thing will be held until we get Nocturne in. Check it out!

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=308

We have also overhauled our webstore to divide our products into three categories: Games, Accessories, and Closeout Items. Yes, that's right. There's a store full of stuff that we're going to discontinue, so check it out to see if you want to get any of it in its final days. As time goes by, some items _might_ be discounted, but many may disappear before it comes to that, so shop early, shop often!

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/DanglingCarrot.html

As ever,

Thanks for playing our games!

Alison Looney