Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Monty Python Fluxx is here!

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 16 Oct 2008 18:11:38 -0400
Hello Looney Labs fans!

Monty Python Fluxx is finally actually at our warehouse and shipping, so if you were waiting for it to get here to order -- it's here.

Help King Arthur and his Knights find the Holy Grail. Bring a Shrubbery to the Knights Who Say Ni! Lob the Holy Hand Grenade at the Killer Rabbit with Nasty Big Teeth! Just do it quick, before the Goal changes again!
$20   http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=316

We also have a nice Monty Python Poster in the store now as well.
$1    http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=307

Also, we've finally made Dutch Fluxx for sale in the store. It's got the same art as German Fluxx, so it's not that different, but if you've got to have all things Fluxx, or have some Dutch friends you'd like to share the fun with, you should totally pick it up!
$14   http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=319

Finally, for serious pyramid fans out there, the 3x4 Volcano-style board (good for holding the "bank" when playing Binary Homeworlds) is back in stock.
$15   http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=163

Thanks for playing our games!

-Alison

Alison Looney