Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Fluxx 4.0, Pink Treehouse, World War 5

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 12 Dec 2008 18:11:19 -0500
Hello Looney Labs enthusiasts!

Just writing to notify you of our three latest releases:

Fluxx 4.0 - with full color illustrations, 100 cards, nicer box, some keepers converted to creepers, several "resurrected" cards, and several brand-new ones.
$16 http://store.looneylabs.com/Fluxx?sc=2

Pink Treehouse - A long-awaited 12th color! All-hot-pink, 5% proceeds go towards the fight against breast cancer! In a lovely 2-part box like 4.0
$13 http://store.looneylabs.com/Pink-Treehouse?sc=2

World War 5 - The deluxe hard gameboard version of our Holiday Gift! A fast, easy, Risk-like game for three Treehouse tubes (sold separately).
$6 http://store.looneylabs.com/World-War-5-gameboard?sc=2

Also note:

The Purple Bag is back in stock!
http://store.looneylabs.com/Purple-Bag?sc=2