Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Now taking preorders for Aquarius

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Aug 2009 21:56:18 -0400
Hello Looney Labs fans!

The second edition of Aquarius, new and improved, is out just in time for the 10th anniversary of this family card game! Aquarius is a game of placing cards on the table with element panels matching at the edges, dominoes-style, with your goal being to match up seven panels of your secret element. The simple matching mechanism is easy enough for young kids to grasp, but the Action cards provide twists and strategy that will keep adults on their toes...

This edition features new diagonal panel cards, an additional type of action, and includes rules variants for kids as young as three. Preorder from your local game store, or online from us.$15

http://store.looneylabs.com/Aquarius

We also have for sale a postcard with a punch-out Fluxx card promoting the new Aquarius release. It's called Zap-A-Card, and works similar to the Aquarius action of the same name -- but for Fluxx! Stop by your friendly local game store, and get one free, or buy one from us for $1:

http://store.looneylabs.com/Zap_Promo_Postcard

We also have a nice poster of the new Aquarius cover art for $1:

http://store.looneylabs.com/Aquarius_Poster

Thanks for playing our games!

Alison Looney
Question Answerer 1st Class