Looney Labs New Mailing list Archive

[New-stuff] Are You The Traitor? in Looney Labs webstore

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Jul 2009 21:52:16 -0400
Attention Looney Labs fans!

Are You The Traitor is now available in our webstore: A "deception party game" where each person gets a secret role to play, and is trying to figure out who others are. Which of your fellow adventurers is really a Traitor? Which wizard is Good and which is Evil? Best with 6-10 players. $15

http://store.looneylabs.com/AYtTraitor

We also have Are You The Traitor posters with dramatic images of four of the characters from the game. $1

http://store.looneylabs.com/Traitor_Poster

And a Fluxx promo postcard promoting the new game - a very evil Creeper called The Traitor! These were given out for a while free with orders, but are now available only through your Friendly Local Game Store, or for purchase from us $1

http://store.looneylabs.com/Traitor-Promo-Postcard

Alison Looney
Question Answerer 1st Class
Sales Support