[Rabbits] Pittsburgh Warren: Three Rivers Arts Festival

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 07 Jun 2005 11:52:58 -0400

The Three Rivers Arts Festival is underway, and while I didn't
manage to get planning done *beforehand*, we still have plenty
of time to invade some area downtown and play giant pyramid games.

How's this Thursday evening for people? I was thinking some time
around 6:30 to enable people to park cheaply and maybe find some
food beforehand.

We could also play on Saturday afternoon. Noon or 2pm might be a
good time. There are no major special events that day, so it will
just be crowds of people wandering around looking for cool stuff
to do.

If this Thursday is bad, and this weekend is full, what about
next Wednesday evening? That's a bit more warning. No special
events that night that interest me.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans                         eeyore@xxxxxxxx