Re: [Rabbits] Pittsburgh Warren: Three Rivers Arts Festival

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Jun 2005 12:07:36 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Elliott C. Evans wrote:

The Three Rivers Arts Festival is underway, and while I didn't
manage to get planning done *beforehand*, we still have plenty
of time to invade some area downtown and play giant pyramid games.

How's this Thursday evening for people? I was thinking some time
around 6:30 to enable people to park cheaply and maybe find some
food beforehand.

I'm free Thursday. (And not Saturday afternoon.) Sure.

I like the idea of evenings, particularly considering the current Pittsburgh weather. Sun == evil.

--Z

*
I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.