Re: [Rabbits] Pittsburgh Warren: Three Rivers Arts Festival

  • FromBlack Paladin <cadell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Jun 2005 12:09:30 -0400
I can probably make it Thursday, especially if it's one of the
Festival locations at Point State Park or Gateway Center.  I managed
to get myself a job (oh, yeah, side note: I GOT A JOB!!  Full-time, in
my field and everything!!) at the corner of Fort Pitt Blvd. and
Stanwix St. (about a block from Point State Park), so I could easily
get there after work and just catch a much later bus home than I
normally would.

Saturday's out, though: SCA event I've committed to attending. :-/

I don't have giant 'rids, but I can bring my game bag.  Let me know
what plans end up being.

-Trevor