[Rabbits] [Project] TID - Abstract boardgames by Anders Olsson

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 11 Jun 2005 10:53:45 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Anders Olsson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Clion

========
Title: TID - Abstract boardgames
Location: Ystad
Date: 11-06-05

We had a great tournament today! We gathered up all abstract boardgames we could find. We played Volcano, Martian Backgammon, Cosmic Coasters, Gnostica were some of the many games we played. We tried to make many peaple come, but since it was graduation for many students yesterday, many members were accupied. However we 50 who came had a lot of fun! We spenden a lot of effort in this tournament and game testing...