[Rabbits] The archives have been turned on for the mailing lists

  • FromRobin <Empl13@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Sep 2005 14:31:51 -0400
I wanted to let everyone know that we were able to get more disk space on our mailing list server a couple of weeks ago and as a result I was able to turn on the Archive feature for all the mailing lists. Most of the lists are low volume and are set to collect the archives on a monthly basis, the Rabbits mailing list is currently set to collect on a weekly basis. To access the Rabbit archives go to:

and click on the "Rabbit Archives" link.

If anyone has any questions or feedback please let me know.

Thanks,

Robin Vinopal
EMPL13@xxxxxxx (Looney Labs Employee #13)
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=robinav