[Rabbits] [Event] FLUXX After Recruits Game by Bob Nolan

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 4 Sep 2005 13:31:50 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Bob Nolan has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=varagon

========
Title: FLUXX After Recruits Game
Location: Fort Scott High School
Date: Sept. 1, 2005

I am the sponsor of the Strategic Games Organizaiton of Fort Scott High School and took the kids to Recruits Con at Lee's Summit High School where we met up with another rabbit.

After playing several demos of different Looney Lab games, I promised the kids next SGO meeting we'd get out FLUXX and play as well as invite the new members to join as it was the first SGO meeting of the year.

I had close 8-12 kids interested and who participated from 3:30 t0 5:30 playing FLUXX.