[Rabbits] [Event] A Looney Scout Adventure by Jacob Kunzler

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 15 Aug 2005 13:43:49 -0000
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Jacob Kunzler has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Relznuk

========
Title: A Looney Scout Adventure
Location: Camp Loll, Wyoming
Date: Aug 27 - Aug 12

I just got back from a summer of adventures working at a scout camp called Camp Loll, and I made sure to include some Looney fun in the summer as well.

I really don't know how many points to request for this, but here's what I did:  At camp loll, every troop is assigned a troop friend to spend the week with the troop and help them make the most of the camp.  Well, I selected two days a week where I'd spend a couple of hours teaching about and playing Looney Labs card games.  The ones we played were Fluxx and Just Desserts.  I also played Fluxx in my Fish and Wildlife Management class on the last day of class, just for fun.  So, in total, that makes 14 Looney Troop Meetings, and 7 Looney Class Periods.  I don't know if this is worth anything or not, but I wanted you folks to know.  :)