[Rabbits] [Event] Giant Circular Fluxx Playtest by Marc Hartstein

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 24 Aug 2005 14:55:01 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Marc Hartstein has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Magus

========
Title: Giant Circular Fluxx Playtest
Location: GenCon, Indianapolis, IN
Date: 20 August, 2005

I helped out as an assistant Controller during the two games of Giant Circular Fluxx we played Saturday night during GenCon.  The first game had 32 players, the second 24.

Player experience levels ranged from a few completely new to Fluxx in each game, through a healthy number of Rabbits.  People seemed to have a lot of fun.

One player approached me after the game and said, "That's gotta be the best 20 minutes of chaotic, concentrated fun I've had all weekend."

I also tried to be generally helpful around the lab demoing games Friday and Saturday evenings.