[Rabbits] [Event] GenCon 2005 by David Churn

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 25 Aug 2005 23:44:56 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that David Churn has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Uglyfoot

========
Title: GenCon 2005
Location: Indianapolis
Date: 8/18-8/20

I spent several days at GenCon and had the most fun on Saturday hanging out at the Little Experiment.  I taught several (15+?) people how to play Ice Towers with the large pyramids out in the hallway.  We had a half dozen hang around for another round or went inside the experiment room.  The "Banner of Protection" worked efficiently keeping players stuff safe while they made towers.

Inside I learned how to play Just Desserts as well as how to teach it.  Crazy Egor was happy to sell me a copy for play in Kansas City.  I played EcoFluxx once and am looking forward to getting a copy to play further.  I also taught several other games--Volcano, Stoner Fluxx, and something else....

We also tried Giant Circular Fluxx which needs some development.

Thanks for a great time and I hope to catch you at another convention.