[Rabbits] [Event] August 2005 Mensa Gathering by Barbara Kryvko

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 27 Aug 2005 16:12:39 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Barbara Kryvko has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=huntbk

========
Title: August 2005 Mensa Gathering
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date: 8/19/05

I organize the St. Louis Area Mensa Monthly Gathering. In August, we had a gathering specifically to learn to play several games that had been featured at Mensa Mind Games in the past (not necessarily winners). One of the six games featured was Chrononauts. There were 25 people in attendance, and seven of them ended up playing Chrononauts for a couple of hours, and visibly enjoying it!