Re: [Rabbits] [Event] GenCon 2005 by David Churn

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 09 Sep 2005 14:13:23 -0400

I spent several days at GenCon and had the most fun on Saturday hanging
 out at the Little Experiment. I taught several (15+?) people how to play
 Ice Towers with the large pyramids out in the hallway. We had a half
 dozen hang around for another round or went inside the experiment room.
 The "Banner of Protection" worked efficiently keeping players stuff safe
 while they made towers.

Another way to keep players' stuff safe is to put it in the middle of the
plying field, surrounded by the pieces.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans                              eeyore@xxxxxxxx