Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Dragon Con 2005 by Jen Breland

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Sep 2005 15:13:12 -0700 (PDT)
In my experience, once you get rid of the ubervillages
the games go alot faster and players learn to play
more involved games.

I prefer to run villages of 7, 9 or 11.

Also, if you can find people that are willing to
join new villages... That's wonderful.

There was a group at Gen Con that refused to leave the
village they were playing in. They said "We're a bit
attached to this one and want to see how it turns
out." <- was an uber-village using someone else's
publiished rules/cards...

I'm glad you guys had so many villages going!

Later,
Black