[Rabbits] a game store in Florence, KY

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Sep 2005 17:18:40 -0400
Hey guys,

We've been contacted by a store called Comic Book World, in Florence, KY. They're interested in getting a Rabbit into their store for some demos of our games. Specifically, they're planning on doing some events for National Games Week (week of Thanksgiving) this year.

So far, they've only gotten our games into one of their stores (the other two are in Cincinnati, OH and Louisville, KY). Maybe if they have a demo or event at their main store in Florence, they'll decide to get our games in the other two by National Games Week. Who knows.

Is there anyone who might be near there during NGW (or before NGW, to interest them enough to pick up our games in their other stores)?

I think they mostly have the card games, so they'll probably want to focus on those. On the other hand, I think they said they had a few copies of the OLD Martian Chess set. Maybe they need help getting people excited about those, too.