[Rabbits] Re: Rabbits Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

  • FromIsolde de Ely <isolde_deely@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 15 Sep 2005 10:42:31 -0700 (PDT)

We've been contacted by a store called Comic Book World, in Florence, KY. They're interested in getting a Rabbit into their store for some demos of our games.  Specifically, they're planning on doing some events for National Games Week (week of Thanksgiving) this year.
So far, they've only gotten our games into one of their stores (the other two are in Cincinnati, OH and Louisville, KY).  Maybe if they have a demo or event at their main store in Florence, they'll decide to get our games in the other two by National Games Week.

Um, I live here in Louisville. I know the Comic Book World here has some of the game,, though I haven't been there recently. I unfortunately have transportation issues (and am unsure where Florence is) so I cannot aid there. If they need someone for the Comic Book World here I can help though. I'll check with Doug the next time I am out there.

Yahoo! for Good