[Rabbits] [Event] WiseBird Bookery Demo by Jacob Kunzler

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 19 Sep 2005 17:52:45 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Jacob Kunzler has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Relznuk

========
Title: WiseBird Bookery Demo
Location: WiseBird Bookery, Ogden, Utah
Date: September 19, 2005

Thanks to a tipoff from Alison, I spent one hour and a half demoing Fluxx to several employees of the Wisebird Bookery today.  All of the participants enjoyed the game, especially one of the young college-age female employees.  We had a lot of fun playing Fluxx together.  I got the impression that they were interested in the game, although I am uncertain wether they wish to stock it or not.  I suppose Alison will find that out.

I enjoyed my experience, and hope that the bookery will become one of the very few Utah vendors that carry Fluxx or other Looney Labs games.  :)