[Rabbits] [Event] Demo Rabbit Keith Klein by Keith Klein

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 20 Sep 2005 09:55:44 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Keith Klein has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=cornwallis

========
Title: Demo Rabbit Keith Klein
Location: Dizzy Dugout, Collinsville, IL
Date: 9/17/05

Michael Castelli of Dizzy Dugout in Collinsville, Illinois was looking for someone to run a demo of Fluxx and Chrononauts.  I was contacted as a result.  I was there on Saturday, September 17th from 1-4.  This was going on during the city's Italian Fest.  There was a pretty good turnout.  Played more games of Fluxx than Chrononauts.