[Rabbits] [Event] Dragon*Con by Marc Hartstein

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 21 Sep 2005 03:20:51 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Marc Hartstein has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Magus

========
Title: Dragon*Con
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date: 2-5 September, 2005

I had a great time at my first Dragon*Con, thanks in large part to the time I spent with my fellow Rabbits.  I ran a bunch of assorted demos at the tables when I was about, and once again ran two games of Giant Circular Fluxx.  The latter continues to be a blast to run, and seems to be a lot of fun for people playing as well.