Re: [Rabbits] call for Rabbits- Tactical Retreat Oct. 22-23 New York

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 06 Oct 2005 02:52:05 -0400
On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 10:21:47AM -0400, Mildred Cady wrote:

>    [1]http://tacticalretreat.net/
>
>    It's in Newburgh, NY the weekend of Oct 22-23. It's $20 for the
>
>    [...]
>
>    So, if there are any Rabbits who can make it, let me know and I'll
>    make sure there's a table for you.  Since I have to watch the whole
>    room, I don't know if I'll be able to run an Experiment myself.

I really hope I have another commitment that Saturday.  However, if that
commitment should unfortunately fall through and I can find
transportation from Poughkeepsie, I'd be happy to come help out.

Hope someone else can make a more useful offer than that.

Marc