[Rabbits] Fluxx: Pandora's Box!!!

  • FromJen Breland <jenarra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 8 Oct 2005 08:49:57 -0500
OMG Pandora's Box (the card) is evil!!!! :-)  :-)  :-)

I played a game of Fluxx with a friend last night, and it wend on for over 90 minutes!! One game!! We used Pandora's box about 5 or 6 times during the game, between it first coming into play, a couple of "Let's do that again"s, and a few reshuffles of the deck.  It was ultimately a Pandora's box play that ended the game, forcing a "Play All" where I had to play a goal for which he already had the Keepers on the table.  I love it!

And I love my boxxes, too. :-)

Just thought I'd give my opinion. The rest of you guys *have* to get these things. :-D

-Jen