[Rabbits] [Event] Chrononauts in New Orleans by David Campbell

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Sep 2005 23:23:31 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that David Campbell has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=MrUniverse

========
Title: Chrononauts in New Orleans
Location: Gamertopia, Jefferson, LA
Date: Sometime in July

Haven't ever posted an event before and this was somewhere between public and private so I won't be requesting points.  Just thought you'd like to know someone was at least attempting to promote in New Orleans Pre-katrina and will be continuing to do so as more normality comes back to the city.  I printed out a few fliers and had the game shop I had talked into hosting post one and sent an email to my college's sci-fi club.  Left a flier on the bulletin board at border's and at a local coffee shop.  Most of the people who showed were friends and acquaintances I had bullied into it or friends they had brought along.  I had a grand total of three people come in response to the fliers and only one played more than a single game.  I demonstrated Nano-fictionary, Chrononauts and AYAW. Werewolf and Chrononauts were more popular.  I kinda wondered if I did a bad job demoing nano-fictionary or it just wasn't appealing to the crowd.