Re: [Rabbits] playing games with grandparents?

  • FromMichael Kolodner <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Oct 2005 13:58:41 -0400
That sounds really great!

	-Michael

Re: [Rabbits] brainstorming about National Games Week

how about...

Play Card Games with Grandma & Grandpa!

This year, during National Games Week (Nov 20-26 2005), pull out your copy of Aquarius, and the new Family edition of Fluxx - and encourage Grandma and Grandpa to play card games with you! Aquarius is the perfect game for the older folks - and Family Fluxx is a much simpler version of Fluxx and even comes with it's very own Grandparent Bonus!

Thanksgiving is a time when you get together with your own Grandma and Grandpa... but what about trying to get together with other peoples grandparents, too?

Our Rabbits are always looking for people to play games with... would you guys enjoy seeking out an older generation of folks to play with one afternoon?

Retirement communities and continuing care and assisted living facilities are everywhere... full of other peoples grandparents who I'm sure would love to have a few young enthusiastic rabbits come play games with them one afternoon during National Games Week. These places are all about scheduling events for their residents to participate in.

If we put together some signs to post, and some guidance on who to approach at a retirement facility about something like this... would you guys be interested in running an event like this?

Thoughts?

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)