Re: [Rabbits] playing games with grandparents?

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Oct 2005 14:57:45 -0400
I am a 42 yr old Grandpa (soon to have 5 grandchildren(ok Step Grandchildren)). Though my sons and my wife and I do play with my folks whenever we get a chance.

Carlton "Kermit" Noles
Qui tacet consentit---"he who remains silent consents"
Want your own GMail Account?
Ask Me for an invite.