Re: [Rabbits] playing games with grandparents?

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Oct 2005 12:15:09 -0600
Older Folks!!
I am an grandfather. Some grandparents are not older folks.
However, I think it is a grand idea.
I often play with my grandkids.
I have already introduced them to some Icehouse games, which they like.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games