Re: [Rabbits] Gen con UK is near at hand

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 30 Oct 2005 18:26:50 -0500
Yay UK Rabbits!   Have fun at GenCon!

-Kristin (Mamma Rabbit) Looney

--On Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:34 AM +0100 Alex 'Tiefling' Roberts <tiefling@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Esteemed rabbits,

Our glorious leader here in the UK, Jenny Waddington, has asked me to
remind you all of the following, as she's presently more a little too like
our mascot for comfort:

1. Gen Con UK is less than a week away.
2. We're understaffed, so please say if you're coming along, or confirm if
you already volunteered.
3. Please bring a pair of rabbit ears, and if you have Icehouse sets,
please bring those too.
4. We will be doing the Scavenger Hunt, so everyone over here now has a
chance.

We would really appreciate your support (and by the end of Sunday, some of
us may need supporting!) so please do come along and join in.

Alex (deputy rabbit)