Re: [Rabbits] Gen con UK is near at hand

  • FromMaria Price <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Oct 2005 22:28:03 -0500
The laser pointer is a fabulous idea!  It was time consuming at DragonCon this year trying to discern who they'd chosen with all those ppl standing around.  That's an excellent idea!  Kudos to you!  --Cosmo