Re: [Rabbits] Gen con UK is near at hand

  • FromDunk <snooch2nooch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 30 Oct 2005 15:23:17 +0000
You guys have entertained me at the last couple of events i've been to
so i'll be available to help out. I'm booked up on thursday and
saturday but i'll be able to help for a few hours friday/sunday

Duncan Cartwright