Re: [Rabbits] Gen Con UK

  • FromDunk <snooch2nooch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 8 Nov 2005 22:46:13 +0000
Thanks to Jenny and Alex for yet another fun filled rabbit filled gen con

I know me and my friends enjoyed it.

I thought the whole gen con event panned out good, the accomodation
was terrible ( i'd complain if it wasn't for the fact that everyone
else's rooms seemed to be as bad) butlins didn't want to look after us
until the families turned up friday but the event was organised
better.

I even got chance to go for a dip in the sea (note to self never
again, unless its not raining and not november!)

I will provide links to any pics we got when i've got hold of them

Thanks again

Dunk