Re: [Rabbits] Gen Con UK

  • From"Alex 'Tiefling' Roberts" <tiefling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 9 Nov 2005 00:31:03 -0000 (GMT)
Gen Con was a success. The understaffing wasn't anyone's fault much, least
of all Jenny's. She put in sterling effort on all the days of the con.
Many thanks to Dunk for his assistance too. I look forward to seeing the
pictures. I have no doubt that we deserved to be 'best demonstrators'
again this year.

We hope to see as many of you as possible at Dragonmeet, Conception, and
Gen Con Uk 2006!

Best wishes to all,

Alex