[Rabbits] [Event] Orycon 27 by Chris Ballowe

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 8 Nov 2005 03:03:12 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Ballowe has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Cristofore

========
Title: Orycon 27
Location: Portland
Date: Nov. 4-6, 2005

I played more Fluxx.... I taught 8 people to play fluxx and ran demos of Chrononauts and Eco-Fluxx.  I showed off the new wooden boxes.  I got a couple really interested in German Fluxx.  I tried to play Japanesse Fluxx but the cards were too hard to shuffle so we played Stoner Fluxx instead, I continued to show off the Japanesse Fluxx and I played with the Pandora's Box card.  I loaned out my copy of Zendo, I don't know how much was played.  AYAW was played both nights.  We usually start AYAW at midnight, the Saturday night games went until about 11AM Sunday morning.  16 people, mainly teenage girls played all night long.  I taught the editor Guest of Honor to play Fluxx and she planned to buy it and Chrononauts when she got home.  I passed out about 25 micro catalogs and 12 Chrononauts goal promos.