RE: [Rabbits] National Games Week 2005 A Call for a Rabbit or Two

  • From"Michael Ciarlillo" <monkeyjamboree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 09 Nov 2005 22:50:39 -0500
thanks for the link!

as far as travel... i dont drive, so that's really out of the question. i'd have to have rabbits really close to BG or willing to travel for an experiment most likely.

also, i've read most of the documents about how to run one, but we don't really have any kind of "game store" in town, aside from the local Video Game shop... and that place is crazy, having tons of kids running around all over because of the arcade in back, and the business isnt run well (from its appearance). however, hopefully my friend Phil and i can talk to the owner/manager of the store and possibly set up a demo or two... but would those count as mini experiments, or would they just be demos on how to play?

Thanks again,
Mike

From: kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx
To: Rabbits Discussion List <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Rabbits] National Games Week 2005 A Call for a Rabbit or Two
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:28:37 +0000

Here's a site for National Games Week. The page is pretty commercial, but it gives the dates.
    http://www.nationalgamesweek.net/

Bowling Green (I took the liberty of looking up your Blab Rabbit profile) is a fair distance from the Cleveland area where I'm located. Otherwise I'd suggest we jointly do something. (I suppose it's not completely out of the question, but I'll let you be the judge of your acceptable travel distance.)

Anyhow...
So you want to run a mini-experiment yourself, huh? Log into your rabbit account at www.looneylabs.com. Expand the "Rabbit Stuff" item in the box on the right side. Then go to Rabbit Library. Links on that page should lead you to everything you need to know about do a mini, from initial contact with a game store to reporting the results.

From: "Michael Ciarlillo" <monkeyjamboree@xxxxxxxxxxx>