[Rabbits] [Event] Are you a werewolf by Tiffany Parsley

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 16 Oct 2005 03:25:53 -0000
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Tiffany Parsley has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=aquatakee

========
Title: Are you a werewolf
Location: Alterniverse
Date: October 1, 2005

Deomonstrated "Are you a werewolf" to 14 new players.  I really played up the RPG aspect of the games giving a setting story about the village of Alterniverse and how every hundred years the curse of the werewolf comes into being.  I have the players elect a mayor and deputy mayor before the cards are passed out.  This is to facilitate disscussions within the village.

This was my first Looney Labs demo and I really enjoyed demonstratting this game.

The players really enjoyed the game and have requested to play it again in the future.  I held a drawing and gave away an extra copy of the game to those in attendance.