RE: [Rabbits] Rabbits needed in... Burton-on-Trent

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 Nov 2005 23:26:54 +0000
I'll call in the morning - I'm a little hurt because I thought they had my details...and I'm sure I won't be the only one calling. Living in a small country has its advantages.

Jennifer

From: Alison <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rabbits Discussion List <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Rabbits] Rabbits needed in... Burton-on-Trent
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:55:17 -0500

Hello again,

Here's another plea from Alison to get in touch with a needy store about an event - but it's especially for you UK Rabbits out there! Since our system is not sophisticated enough to deal with non-US postal codes, we can't tell which Rabbits are closest to this store, and there are so many of you, we couldn't just contact you all. Wow, we have a lot of UK Rabbits! That is so cool!

Spirit Games
98, 114 & 115 Station Street
Burton on Trent, Staffs DE14 1BT
United Kingdom

Email: salnphil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 01283 511293

(I don't know about that phone number - you guys can figure out which numbers are the important bits for you to dial. From here, I'm not entirely sure how I'd do it...)

Mr. Phil Bootherstone says:
We have had your demo bunnies at our annual Games Weekend, but I have lost contact with them recently. I have an in-town demo planned, so it would be useful if you point them my way again.

So go for it. He looks to be very well stocked with our product, so you should be able to demo whatever you like to your little Bunny-heart's content.

Yay!
-Alison

Alison Looney
Question Answerer 1st Class