RE: [Rabbits] Standing Down as Rabbit Coordinator

  • FromRussell Grieshop <grieshop@xxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 15 Dec 2005 09:13:34 -0500
Nooooo!!! Don't go, you're the only person who'd ever put up with me! I have extra cookies!

*sigh* Didn't think that'd work.

We're going to miss you. You've definitely made my life so much easier as a Rabbit. If you're ever coming over for a UK convention, let me know your favourite cake/cookie in advance.

It has been my pleasure to serve you, and the rest of the Rabbit community - and I'm super glad we all got to meet the famous (or infamous) Jennifer Waddington - one of the big thrills of Origins for many of us!)

And I do plan on being around!

Love & Hugs;

Russell