[Rabbits] [Event] Family Gathering by James Dunbar

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 05 Dec 2005 23:03:59 -0000
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that James Dunbar has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=drone

========
Title: Family Gathering
Location: Mullica Hill, NJ
Date: 11/24/05-11/26/05

Introduced Zendo to cousins... about 10 played throughout the Thanksgiving weekend, and a few said they will look for the game for Christmas presents.  One night, four of my cousins (late teens early twenties) were still playing Zendo after I went to bed, around midnight!  Everybody used my double set of pyramids (8 sleeves of the four colors)... needed them in the larger games with 6-8 playing.