Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Family Gathering by James Dunbar

  • FromJosh Drobina <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Dec 2005 14:14:32 -0500
Hi, Brian! And everyone else on the Rabbit list!

I'm sorry for the confusion. I approved this event report and sent it to the list--even though James requested zero points for the event. Often times Rabbits send us reports of cool things they're doing, even if it's not something that they request points for. I just sent the report on to the email list without thinking about the confusion this would cause.

Sorry about that, and I hope that clears up the confusion! Hopefully you can forgive me, it's my first week on the job :)

Thanks for being Rabbits!

Josh (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)