Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Family Gathering by James Dunbar

  • FromBrian <lepus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Dec 2005 10:44:47 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005, SuperFRED wrote:

> ========
> Title: Family Gathering
> Location: Mullica Hill, NJ
> Date: 11/24/05-11/26/05
>
> Introduced Zendo to cousins... about 10 played throughout the Thanksgiving weekend, and a few said they will look for the game for Christmas presents.  One night, four of my cousins (late teens early twenties) were still playing Zendo after I went to bed, around midnight!  Everybody used my double set of pyramids (8 sleeves of the four colors)... needed them in the larger games with 6-8 playing.

This is a bit odd; I've submitted things like this before and had them
rejected on the basis that gatherings of friends and family are not to be
considered.  What does it take for things like this to be approved?

--
"You know, Captain, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that
the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful."